Sunday, December 16, 2012

HELPING OTHERS

I love helping others, but with that said I am not a very good "Care Giver".   My husband Art is a great "Care Giver".  He has taken care of me during all my cancer treatments and surgeries for the last nine years.  God knew what He was doing when He put Art in my life and I am very thankful.

My passion is helping others. If you are looking for something I will research it, if you need a job I will look at help wanted ads, if you need new flooring I will research and shop with you  I love decorating homes, shopping,  I love helping people find jobs, my son and his friends are always on my mind when I see help wanted signs.  

I would love to help you with your health or financial needs.  I have wanted to expand my business because I love helping others.  Just contact me and we can talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment